Thank you for your interest in The Treasured Baby Project.
This has been something that I have wanted to do for quite some time.
It is my wish raise awareness for babies with special needs while creating beautiful portraits for families to cherish.
Bellow is all the information needed for parents wishing to enter your child.
Please read through this information carefully. Please complete the attached form if you agree to the terms and conditions.
1) Your baby must have a serious medical condition.
2) Your baby must be able to lie down on their back for roughly 15-30 minutes.
3) Your baby must not be rolling over yet. Preferably baby should be under 1 year, but some exceptions may be made, if baby is still quite small and not rolling over.
4)You must be willing to sign a commercial model release form, as these photos will be used to raise awareness by various means which could include commercial uses.
5) You understand that your compensation will be the image you will receive electronically. You will receive 2 digital images: one of your baby in the Baby Art scene and a portrait of baby with mom and dad.
6) Parents will be the one to place baby on the Art Scene and to also sign a form that will not hold me accountable for any bodily harm of baby while in my studio.
7) If your baby has tubes, wires or any other medical devices, please make me aware of this, as I would love to incorporate it into the scene, even featuring it, if possible!
8) If you are in the Pietermaritzburg area or are willing to travel to Pietermaritzburg, and you agree to these terms and conditions and would like for your baby to be considered to participate in The Treasured Baby Project, Please complete the form below.
Please be aware that since I do these sessions at no cost to the parents, I can only accept a limited amount of participants. Also, I am trying to capture as great a variety of medical conditions as possible. If I feel that your baby is a good fit, I will be sure to get back in touch with you!